Friday 13 May 2011 | Mostyn, Llandudno
Performance Time: 7.30pm
- Concept and interpretation: Yann Marussich (Switzerland)
- Live Sound Remix: Ed Wright (Blipfonica) (Wales)
- Details: 50 min, Wales Premiere
Mysterious blue liquid oozes as blood might, eminating from Swiss artist Yann Marrusich's body as though a surreal by-product of his body's inner processes. At once spectacle, performance and installation, Blue Remix takes us on a gradual and intimate journey through the performer's body.
While searching for a universal human being, Marrusich exhibts a unique and stunning process that seems to create new paths between our inner and outer worlds.
At each performance of this globe-trotting event, a new local musician is invited to remix the live sound score. Tonight Ed Wright (Blipfonica) accompanies Marrusich in a one-off collaboration.
Free post event buffet and a chance to meet the artist.
- "An extreme performance." Le Temps
- "phenomenally received" FACT
- "a disconcerting and unsettling biochemical performance" Arte
- "an unconventional and rather astonishing vision" La Tribune de Geneve
Venue Cymru 01492 872000
Y Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1BB
cash, card payments & online booking
With the support of the City of Geneva, la Loterie romande and Pro Helvetia.
Concept and interpretation : Yann Marussich
Artistic collaboration and lighting : Daniel Demont
Decor construction : David Châtel
Sounds remixed by : Ed Wright (Blipfonica)
Production : Perceuse Productions Scènes
Diffusion : Thuy-San Dinh